Design Scholarship program
Intrim Architectural Mouldings Scholarship Program
Intrim Group are passionate about Interior Design and Architecture! We recognise the need to support young Australians undertaking tertiary studies in Interior Architecture and Design in Australia.
Intrim Group are offering 2 x scholarships of $1000, to go towards their tuition fees or course materials.
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- Be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident.
- Display a passion and flair for interior design.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- Be currently enrolled as a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year student in an appropriate tertiary Interior Architecture and/or Interior Design course (students on leave of absence not accepted).
- Passed all units each year.
All applicant should email the following to [email protected].
- Full name, phone number, email address.
- In 500 words or less, write a submission addressing “What does the use of timber in your interior designs mean to you?” You may provide supporting documents or images from your portfolio. Entries will be judged on the passion and unique approach demonstrated in response to the question.
- Institution and course name of where you study.
Please email us at [email protected] and we will respond to you shortly.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applications open on 31 January 2018 and close on 1 December 2018.
- The Winner will be notified by email or phone before 23rd December 2018 and each entrant consents for their name to be announced on the Intrim Group website and social media pages, in the event they are the winner.
- Entry into the Scholarship Program is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Scholarship winner must be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident and over the age of 18 years.
- Scholarship winner must provide identification, proof of citizenship and proof of current enrolment in a tertiary interior design or interior architecture related course based in Australia.
- Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Intrim Group.
- 2 x prizes of $1000 each will be deposited into the nominated bank account of the winner once all information required is provided, and the terms of entry are satisfied.
- Intrim Group reserves the right, if the scholarship winner is non-contactable by January 31st 2019, to void their opportunity to receive this prize; and a new winner will be chosen.
- Employees and their immediate families of Intrim Group and their agencies and companies associated with the Scholarship Program are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- In consideration of the acceptance of the entrant’s entry, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the entrant releases and forever discharges Intrim Group Pty Limited from all claims that the entrant may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any entrant’s participation in this Scholarship Program and a winner’s acceptance and use of the prize.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- By entering this Scholarship Program, each entrant is taken to consent to Intrim Group using the entrant’s personal information to administer the Scholarship Program, announce them as the winner and disclose the entrant’s personal information to organisations that assist Intrim Group with administering the Scholarship Program and announcing the winner, and to third parties as required by law. Intrim Group is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and by entering the Scholarship Program, each entrant also consents to Intrim group using their personal information for future marketing purposes of Intrim Group.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal, void, invalid or unenforceable under the applicable laws of any jurisdiction, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions in that jurisdiction is not affected. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the intention of the parties.
- These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. The Scholarship Program shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- Prize pool: 2 x $1,000 cash prizes. Total Prize pool $2,000.
- The Scholarship Program is offered by Intrim Group Pty Limited (ABN 88 612 934 451) 14 Redbank Place, Picton, NSW 2571.