We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic warehousing professional to lead a small sized warehouse and logistics team (4), whilst displaying second to none leadership and people management skills. This is a hands-on role that requires someone who has a strong understanding of warehousing/delivery processes and how to improve them.
Intrim Group is a manufacturer and supplier of a range of architectural timber mouldings to a variety of commercial and residential projects. A family owned business, Intrim Group is currently experiencing rapid growth and are looking to hire people who are really passionate about timber.
The key tasks and responsibilities of this position are:
- Full time permanent position
- Operate – Biesse Rover A / 5 Axis machine
- AutoCAD/Biesse works – experience preferred
- Operate woodworking machinery and hand tools.
- Forklift licence essential
- Work to drawings, providing quality parts to production
- Folding and finishing production parts
- Ensuring high quality standards are maintained
- Assisting and maintaining a clean, safe working environment
To be considered for this role you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced machine operator with detailed work history
- Using hand, power tools and fly press
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting experience
- Immediate start
- An understanding of WH&S principles in a practical environment
Location: Picton NSW, in the Wollondilly region – close to Macarthur, Southern Highlands, Wollongong and Sutherland areas. ate is based on a 38 hour week + any additional over time. Our core values are; energy, innovation, integrity, teamwork and humanity.
If you have any questions or want to have a tour to see what is involved, please contact us.
How to apply
Please email us at [email protected] with your current resume and a custom cover letter stating why you are the perfect candidate for this position. Applications with generic cover letters will be discarded.