You may be in the last year of your Uni studies looking for a part time role that could transition to full time in the future. A recent Uni graduate, or you may be in the early stages of your marketing career and looking to learn and grow under a highly experienced Marketing Leader.
You are obsessed with all things marketing from social media and content to advertising and PR. You need to be confident yet humble and remain dedicated to truly learning and growing your skill set.
You’re not afraid of taking initiative; your drive and commitment to do what it takes to ensure the marketing message is executed well and within timeframes…needless to say you are super organised and always up for a challenge.
About The Opportunity:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this amazing opportunity will see you joining a growing business where you can make a real impact. You will work across B2B & B2C marketing campaigns, content generation, sponsorship integrations, social media, EDM execution, supporting special marketing projects and reporting. Ultimately the end deliverables will be;
- Ensuring high quality execution of all tasks
- Supporting Social media posting and community engagement
- Website content maintenance
- Production of inhouse marketing assets.
- Digital asset management
- Assisting in coordination of photo shoots
- Supporting in delivery of paid social advertisement
- Supporting PR and media requests
- General marketing & digital team support on campaigns
- Supporting administration tasks such marketing invoices & reporting
About Intrim Group:
Intrim is a leading manufacturer in finely crafted, quality timber mouldings, architraves and handrails for high-end and multi-purpose residential developments and commercial construction.
An agile approach, forward-thinking designs and responsive service culture underpins Intrim’s excellent reputation and success.
It’s why builders, developers and architects all around Australia have been using our innovative and award-winning timber building products for over 23 years.
What We Ask You To Bring To The Table:
- Marketing degree or qualifications
- Strong written English skills
- Strong numerical skills
- High attention to detail
- Balance between creative and analytic skills
- Previous working experience
- Adobe Photoshop
- Social media experience in LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest
- Microsoft Office 365 – Teams, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
What You’ll Be Interested In:
- The opportunity to work in a flexible work environment. This role is initially part time with the ability to grow to full time as the business grows. The role will support someone looking to work in the local Picton (South West Sydney) area, or work remotely with a 1 day per week at the office, and the remaining days remotely after an initial induction period.
- An opportunity to really work across all elements of marketing under a highly experience marketing leader
- Exposure to a multichannel business servicing both B2B & B2C with multiple touch points
- A company that will invested in marketing and values the impact of marketing
- Being part of small awesome team that are passionate and driving growth. Be part of the success as we gear up for growth establishing new marketing systems, strategies and processes.
What To Include In Your Application:
We love a good cover letter that shows your personality, tells us exactly why this opportunity is for you. Tell us what you to bring to the table and apply with your supporting resume.