Win 1 of 5 Summertime Cricket Esky Coolers Each Week!
WIN 1 of 5 Summertime Cricket Esky Coolers Each Week (total of 45 to be won).
For your chance to WIN you simply have to make a purchase from Intrim Group Pty Limited prior to Friday during the week of each draw to the value of $2000 or over to go in the draw. Each single purchase provides one entry only.
Promotion commences on 30/10/2017 at 01:00pm AEST and entries close 29/12/2017 at 5:00pm AEST. Winners will be drawn by Friday of each week, with the first draw made on 03/11/2017. NSW permit number LTPS/17/18257. For Terms and Conditions of entry, see below.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any qualifying order will be automatically entered into the draw.
- To enter the competition, you must place and pay for an order with a value of $2000 or greater during the week leading up to the weekly Friday draw.
- Entry is only open to permanent residents of Australia. Where an entrant is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must provide written permission for the entrant to participate.
- An entrant will only be entered once per order made during that weekly promotional period.
- Each entry will be drawn at random. The Judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants, including in the event of a dispute. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The Promotion will be judged weekly from 03/11/2017 at 05:00 pm (AEST) at Intrim Group Pty Limited, 14 Redbank Place, Picton, NSW 2571. If a winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- The winner/s will be notified via phone and/or email no later than 29 December 2017 and the prize will be delivered to the postal address supplied by the winner. Each entrant consents for their name to be announced on the Intrim Group website, Facebook and Instagram pages, in the event they are the winner.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at Intrim Group Pty Ltd as are necessary for any unclaimed prize three months after the judging date, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated postal address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter will not be held liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail due to the fault of the entrant.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their agencies and companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Prize values are there commended retail value as provided by Intrim Group Pty Limited and are correct at time of printing. The prize value is in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001(Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees“). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Intrim Group Pty Ltd (including their respective officers, affiliated companies, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any personal injury, illness or death of any person; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including to the fullest extent permitted by law, due to Intrim’s negligence.
- In consideration of the acceptance of the entrant’s entry, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the entrant releases and forever discharges Intrim Group Pty Limited from all claims that the entrant may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any entrant’s participation in this Promotion and a winner’s acceptance and use of the prize.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Terms and Conditions, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
- If any act or omission, event or circumstances occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which prevents the Promoter from complying with these conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences on 30/10/2017 at 01:00pm AEST and entries close 29/12/2017 at 5:00pm AEST. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of payment of an invoice being received by Intrim Group Pty Limited, and not at the time of transmission of payment by an entrant.
- By entering this Promotion, each entrant is taken to consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s personal information to administer the Promotion, announce the winner and disclose the entrant’s personal information to organisations that assist the Promoter, with administering the Promotion and announcing the winner, and to third parties as required by law (including authorities that regulate this Promotion). The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and by entering into this Promotion, each entrant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing purposes of the Promoter.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal, void, invalid or unenforceable under the applicable laws of any jurisdiction, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions in that jurisdiction is not affected. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the intention of the parties.
- These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- Prize pool: 45 x Cricket Esky Coolers, valued at $100 each. Total Prize Pool $4,500.00.
- The Promoter is: Intrim Group Pty Limited (ABN 88 612 934 451) 14 Redbank Place, Picton, NSW 2571