Free Footy Jersey Giveaway EOFY Promotion
It’s time to get behind your favourite footy team with a free jersey.
From Monday 24 May to 30 June 2021 claim a free home jersey for every order over $5,000 with Intrim Mouldings – max 5 claims per customer.
This means that by the end of July you could have a Jersey for your team in the AFL or NRL.
- Choose an Australian club of your choice.
- Let our customer service team know when placing your order the team & your required jersey size.
- 1 jersey claim per order over $5K+GST with Intrim Group
- Max 5 claims per customer
- All Jerseys will be dispatched in bulk every fortnight
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion commences on qualifying orders received from 8am Monday 24/05/2021 and closes Wednesday 30/06/2021 at 5:00pm AEST.
- The order value must be $5000+GST or greater. The value can include product costs and freight.
- The ‘free footy jersey promotion’ must be requested to customer service at the time of placing the order for Intrim Customer Service to trigger a redemption email with link to be eligible. Failure to request the jersey while placing the order excludes the order from being eligible.
- Each eligible order will receive the choice of 1 home team NRL jersey or AFL gurnsey valued at up to $160.
- You must complete the Prize redemption form, accessible from the email sent from Intrim Customer Service, within a week of placing the order.
- Maximum of 5 jersey gifts per company, account or customer.
- Account customers must be within their agreed trading terms with Intrim Group to be eligible to receive the free gift. Your account status will be checked prior to the dispatch of your jersey.
- In the event of a dispute Intrim Groups decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- This gift with purchase promotion is run by Intrim Group Pty Limited, 14 Redbank Place, Picton, NSW 2571.
- The jerseys will be supplied in July. Should the requested team and size be unavailable we will contact you to select another option.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail due to the fault of the entrant.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their agencies and companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Prize value are the commended retail value as provided by Intrim Group Pty Limited and are correct at time of printing. The prize value is in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001(Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees“). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Intrim Group Pty Ltd (including their respective officers, affiliated companies, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any personal injury, illness or death of any person; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including to the fullest extent permitted by law, due to Intrim’s negligence.
- In consideration of the acceptance of the entrant’s entry, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the entrant releases and forever discharges Intrim Group Pty Limited from all claims that the entrant may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any entrant’s participation in this Promotion and a winner’s acceptance and use of the prize.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Terms and Conditions, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
- If any act or omission, event or circumstances occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which prevents the Promoter from complying with these conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, each entrant is taken to consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s personal information to administer the Promotion, announce the winner and disclose the entrant’s personal information to organisations that assist the Promoter, with administering the Promotion and announcing the winner, and to third parties as required by law (including authorities that regulate this Promotion). The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and by entering into this Promotion, each entrant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing purposes of the Promoter, which may include their name to be announced on the Intrim Group website, Facebook and Instagram pages at the sole discretion of Intrim Group.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal, void, invalid or unenforceable under the applicable laws of any jurisdiction, the legality, validity, and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions in that jurisdiction is not affected. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable, and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the intention of the parties.
- These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- Prize pool: Up to 50 x $160 Footy Jerseys are available for redemption
- The Promoter is: Intrim Group Pty Limited (ABN 88 612 934 451) 14 Redbank Place, Picton, NSW 2571.