A Heavenly Transformation
The ‘Old Timber Hall’ built in 1906 at the site of St Paul’s Anglican Church, Chatswood was ready for knock down, but was given a new lease of life and transformed into a new business space with the creativity of Interiors by Cason.
Intrim skirting and architrave mouldings were used to keep the character of the building. A mezzanine floor was added to the timber hall to accommodate much needed meeting rooms and office space. Two external rooms were demolished from the timber hall to create much needed parking space and an exterior transformation to the entrance to the church buildings enhanced the final look.
Intrim SK126 in 115mm and SK52 in 115mm were used throughout the project.