Social Media House Rules
Intrim Group Pty Ltd run accounts across many social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Houzz and LInkedIn. The following guidelines are to ensure you feel safe to express your thoughts, opinions and queries. Please take a moment to read them:
Don’t share your personal information
Keep in mind that Social Media sites are public places and as such, you should only share information you wish the general public to see. Please don’t share your personal information on our pages, unless sent via private message, such as your phone number, email address or any other identifiable information.
We’re here to help
We know that sometimes things may not go to plan so we’re available on social media in addition to in our offices. We love hearing about your great experiences with Intrim but it’s equally important for us to hear about the things that may have gone wrong so we can fix them. If you do have a specific issue or question, please let us know. We’ll always do our best to answer any reasonable question in a timely manner.
When and why we’ll moderate
The goal of our social community is to engage with you, our existing and potential customers, providing the latest industry and product information, inspiration for designing your next project and an additional channel for your product and service enquiries. While we welcome your opinions and healthy debate, we will remove and/or report posts containing:
- Offensive or violent language
- Hateful or discriminatory comments
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Commercial solicitations or the promotion of a competitor
- Trolling posts or deliberately disruptive conversations
- Inaccurate or misleading statements about Intrim, its products and/or its people
- Any personal identifying information about yourself or another person
Anyone who chooses to repeatedly break these house rules will be blocked from the page.
Social media are public forums and as such, your participation is completely voluntary. Every now and then, we may wish to share your comments to promote Intrim. By posting on any of our social channels, you grant Intrim the right to use any posted content without any legal or monetary obligation to the author.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact us and we will respond as soon as we can.